You have until March 15th to submit your application!
Thank you for taking the first step towards a greater future!
Career Essentials is a FREE Program offered to young professionals, providing an exclusive opportunity to hear from industry leaders, receive hands-on soft-skill training on:
- RESUME BUILDING
- SOCIAL MEDIA BRANDING (Including LinkedIn)
- PROFESSIONAL BRANDING (Attire, clearly articulating your value, body language)
- STRENGTH FINDERS
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- SALARY NEGOTIATION
- FINANCIAL WISDOM
Participants also receive a professional headshot they can use to help promote and bring awareness to their professional brand image.
To cultivate future leaders and guide young professionals in South Florida on a steady path towards enriched career development. The Career Essentials Program provides an open, cooperative and dynamic environment where professional development, personal growth and leadership potential can thrive.
NAAAHR-South Florida Career Essentials program aims to prepare young professionals for challenging careers in business.
All applications must include the following:
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a business professional on company letterhead.
- Updated Résumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Professional Biography
- Video Résumé
**Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered**
Application submission deadline: March 1st
**Completed applications should be emailed to our Board of Directors for consideration email@example.com
Please fully complete the above NAAAHR South Florida Career Essentials Program application if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Between 18-35 years of age
- Reside in Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, or Broward County
- Can fully commit to a 12-month interactive program